The following information is intended as a guideline. We will use our discretion with individual circumstances.
Please note the method of refund must be the same as the method of payment.
Samples Refunds & Returns
Returning samples - not suitable.
You have seven working days after receiving your goods to cancel your order.
- Under the distance selling regulations, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one within 7 working days of receipt of your order. This includes any delivery charge. Simply let us know by e-mail or via phone within 7 working days of receiving your goods. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help s to improve the service we offer to customers in the future. If you cancel you must return the goods to us at your own expense.
- If you cannot or will not return the cancelled goods to Taylors Etc store, then we will arrange collection of the goods. You will then receive a full refund excluding the collection charge.
- After seven days, what you may view as a cancellation becomes a 'Return', please refer to the returns section.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.
Re-saleable Goods Refunds & Returns
Undamaged stock items may be returned for a credit or refund if returned within 30 days from receipt of goods. Please note that packaging must be intact. All returns are subject to a handling charge of 25% and any carriage costs, plus any other additional costs incurred by Taylors Etc Design Ltd will be passes on to the customer. Unfortunately we are not able to accept any special order items. Only full boxes will be accepted.
Damaged/Incorrect Goods Refunds & Returns
All goods must be checked by the customer on receipt of goods - this is imperative. No responsibility for damaged product, shortages or incorrect products can be accepted after 7 working days of receipt of goods.
- Where you purchase goods from us that are defective we shall (at our option) repair or replace such goods or refund the price of such goods provided that (a) you give us notice within 7 days of the date of your acceptance of the goods and (b) provided that damage to the goods has not been caused by you. Our entire liability to you shall be limited to the price you paid for the goods and we shall not be responsible for any consequential or other financial loss that you may seek to claim for regarding any works you are carrying out. All damaged goods will be replaced on standard delivery at our cost.